Bournemouth Beach Named Best in UK
Yes, you read it right. Bournemouth has been named the UK’s best beach and 14th in the world. What an accolade this is!
Being an Estate Agent in Bournemouth this is fantastic news to us all. We already know how much the south coast has to offer but seeing Bournemouth all over the news today has cemented our love for the area, all the more.
We feel immensely proud to say we live and work in Bournemouth and surrounding areas. We’ve watched the seaside town evolve in all sectors, from property, to arts and entertainment, leisure, hospitality, fitness and wellbeing, culture, sport, and in the digital sector too. In fact we are now one of the largest digital hubs outside of London.
The beaches we have here form a special part of the area’s natural environment. We are fiercely protective of them and love enjoying the award-winning golden sands 365 days a year.
There are seven-miles of sandy beaches with something to offer everyone. There are the traditional seaside attractions, the iconic beach huts, water sports galore, stunning views out to the Isle of Wight and Purbecks, and idyllic bays offering some of the warmest sea temperatures in the UK.
Today’s news has rated Bournemouth beach above beaches in Greece, Spain, and Turkey. Here is the overview:
Top 10 Beaches in Europe:
1. La Concha Beach, San Sebastian – Donostia, Spain
2. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece
3. Falesia Beach, Olhos de Agua, Portugal
4. Fig Tree Bay, Protaras, Cyprus
5. Bournemouth Beach, Bournemouth, Dorset
6. Kleopatra Beach, Alanya, Turkey
7. Spiaggia dei Conigli, Lampedusa, Sicily, Italy
8. Balos Beach and Lagoon, Kissamos, Crete, Greece
9. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
10. Playa de Las Canteras, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
Top 10 beaches in the UK:
1. Bournemouth Beach, Bournemouth, Dorset
2. Luskentyre, Isle of Harris, Scotland
3. Rhossili Bay, Rhossili, Wales
4. Brighton Beach, Brighton, East Sussex
5. Weymouth Beach, Weymouth, Dorset
6. St. Brelade’s Bay Beach, St Brelade, Jersey
7. Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth, Dorset
8. Three Cliffs Bay, Swansea, Wales
9. Fistral Beach, Newquay, Cornwall
10. Barafundle Beach, Stackpole, Wales
So, if you are considering buying a second home in the area or re-locating to Bournemouth, we can help you on your journey.
Simply call our dedicated Team on 01202 303044 with your requirements.
Lovett LASTEST NEWS
The property market is back in full swing and Bournemouth has never been more appealing to people across the whole of the UK, due to our beautiful sandy beaches, the New Forest and the Purbecks all within easy reach. Due to this, Zoopla have reported a rise in house prices, up by 2.4% from the […]
While everyone in the country is doing their bit, it’s our NHS staff, emergency services, and healthcare workers who are on the front line dealing with the spread of Covid-19. With that being said, we feel it is the right time to say thank you and give something back to our community, utilising our expertise […]
Lovett OUR BRANCHES
455 Christchurch Road
716 Christchurch Road
936 Christchurch Road