Lovett International Are Hiring – Maintenance Coordinator Required
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Coordinator to join the award-winning Lovett team in Bournemouth.
We are looking for someone customer focused and able to demonstrate an ability to work under pressure. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and be able to use their own initiative. Experience in the property market is not essential, although having good organisational skills is a must.
- Take incoming calls, emails and website enquiries of maintenance issues from tenants of our fully managed portfolio.
- Liaise with tenant, landlord, contractor to obtain quote for repair
- Liaise with tenants, landlords, contractors to fix repairs
- Maintain GSC’s and EPC’s, notifying landlords when the renewals are due, co-ordinate the visits accordingly with the tenant.
- Book in and complete inspections – follow up with letters to tenant if needed – communicate with Landlord if there are any maintenance issues.
- Organise visits and flag up repairs of block managed properties
- Respond quickly to urgent maintenance issues
- Organise Tenancy renewals
- Update systems of maintenance job files
- Take overflow calls of letting enquiries
- Book viewings of walk in customers
- Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm and every other Saturday 9am – 4 pm (day in lieu when working a Saturday).
- 28 days holiday (including bank holiday’s)
- Must hold a UK driving licence.
Lovett Estate Agent is a highly established, multiple award-winning independent agent with over 40 years’ experience in the industry. We specialise in the Sales and Lettings of homes across Dorset. Our business has been built on excellent recommendations and bespoke marketing for our customers.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to Charlotte@lovettinternational.com
Please Note: We receive many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible.
Lovett LASTEST NEWS
It is an extremely difficult time for everyone in the UK as the country goes into another Lockdown. Boris Johnson has announced a set of new national restrictions for England, similar to the March 2020 lockdown. However, unlike the first lockdown, the housing market is to remain open for business. Government advice on home moving […]
Bournemouth Estate Agents, Lovett have teamed up with Wave 105 Radio to support their Mission Christmas, CashForKids campaign. 2020 has changed everything. As families unexpectedly face poverty, more and more children could be waking up on Christmas Day without anything under the tree. You can help them have a better Christmas by donating a gift […]
Lovett OUR BRANCHES
214 Ashley Road
Poole BH14 9DS
455 Christchurch Road
716 Christchurch Road
936 Christchurch Road